Sunday, June 24, 2012

What News? June 23rd

Hi.
I'm Johnny Quenan writing to you on my computer.
Cool right.
I just post random news and make fun of it.
Because that's what I do.
I may be a little late on this topic but here it is:

Lebron James

He just recently won the NBA Finals for the first time
So now he actually kissed a trophy and not his mother.
That's a first.
Also, Lebron gets a ring.
Too bad it wont fit on his hot dog fingers.
Everybody I know hates Lebron.
I do too.
THAT GUY WILL BURN IN..........Miami
Now you know not to finish a sentence in your head
Finish this one in your head
LEBRON JAMES IS
???
what did you think i was gonna say
I was gonna say the Easter bunny
Get it right
I wish I could punch Lebron
But if I did he'd probably say, "You go home and be yourself. I'll go home and cry my eyes out."
The real quote he said at a press conference was, "You go home and be yourself. I'll go home and be Lebron James."
So yes he is going to cry his eyes out.
Because thats Lebron

NEW TOPIC:

Mom gone wild

A mom in Missouri was busted when someone found out she had left a ten yr old in a closet for several years.
The girl weighed 32 pounds and had only gained 6 pounds since she was 4 or 5.
I'd love to know what this mother was high on.
I bet she was tired of the ten year old so she locked her in a closet because that solves everything.
Let's just see what happens.
She's now behind bars.
I say we lock her in a closet with charlie sheen.
That's punishment

Til next Time

JOHNNY Q______

No comments:

Post a Comment